In Amusement Logic we always manage and supervise the construction and installation of both the products that our clients contract from us and from other suppliers alike, guaranteeing in this way, the correct execution and start up of the supplied equipment. For this, we rely on our highly experienced Project and Installations Management Department.
This skill may be also used for items provided by other suppliers or subcontractors which do not offer the complete package of services that Amusement Logic can provide, such as supply, installation, etc. or Project Management services in itself.
Numerous projects successfully carried out and years of experience endorse us in the development and construction of water parks, theme parks, animal parks, theming and decoration and MultiAction® multiple activity pools. Without forgetting our latest creation, Extreme Parks and Adventure Parks.
OUR FUNCTIONS AS CONSTRUCTION MANAGER CAN INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Specifying project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants (subconsultants, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.).
- Maximizing the resource efficiency through procurement of labour, materials and equipment.
- Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
AMUSEMENT LOGIC CAN TAKE CARE OF THE CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT OF ALL THE ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE PROJECT. THE SERVICES PROPOSED ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Project management planning
- Cost management
- Time management
- Quality management
- Procurement and contracts administration
- Construction or installation supervision